Saturday, April 6, 2013

General Conference

In honor of General Conference today, here are some great quotes from the last conference:

I need someone to feed my sheep and save my lambs. I need someone to preach my gospel and defend my faith.(Jeffrey R. Holland)
So we have neighbors to bless, children to protect, the poor to lift up, and the truth to defend. We have wrongs to make right, truths to share, and good to do. In short, we have a life of devoted discipleship to give in demonstrating our love of the Lord. We can’t quit and we can’t go back.(Jeffrey R. Holland)
There have always been a few who want to discredit the Church and to destroy faith. Today they use the Internet. (Neil L. Andersen)
Son, would you sell your soul for a nickel? (Robert C. Gay)
Even the attainment of seemingly worthwhile objectives can bring their own dangers of unhelpful pride, where we aspire more to the honors of men than the approbation of heaven. (Daniel L. Johnson)